This week, the Wolverhampton Community Lottery had a very successful online launch. Sixteen local causes have already decided to participate in this fundraising initiative. If you are a good cause looking for a way to raise funds, why not join them?
Causes that have signed up include:
- Age UK Wolverhampton
- Hope Community Project
- Mental Health & Well Being
- The Hub at Ashmore Park
- TNB CONNECT
- West Midlands SSAFA: The Armed Forces Charity
- Wildside Activity Centre
Here are some resources from the online launch event that can help you discover how your good cause can benefit from the lottery:
- Watch the recording of the session (including the presentation) here.
- Download the presentation slides here.
- Read the latest blog post about becoming a good cause on the website here.
- Tues 25th April – tickets for the first draw go on sale, so make sure you’re signed up by then.
- Sat 27th May – the first draw takes place with £25,000 up for grabs plus the bonus prize of an Apple iPad for one lucky player.