Support for your organisation
Learn how to maximise the impact of your charity or non-profit in Wolverhampton by taking advantage of our Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise support services.
We can provide advice and guidance on setting up and managing a charity or non-profit, as well as helping you access funding and other resources.
We can also help you find and connect with local volunteers, partners, and supporters. We will work with you to build meaningful and sustainable relationships with local organisations that will help you make a real difference in the community and build long-term partnerships.
Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Support can help you to:
- Set up your group/organisation be it a charity, social enterprise or constituted group
- Grow and develop your group/organisation
- Follow good governance
- Apply for and access funding
- Develop partnerships and be part of consortia bids
- Network and collaborate
- Access training opportunities and workshops
- Keep up to date with the latest developments
How we can help
We offer wide range of advice and support to voluntary and community organisations around their individual development issues.
This includes one to one support, training & resources to plan for your future, increase your skills and give the best service to your customers/beneficiaries.
How can I get support?
Our fortnightly newsletter is packed with news on funding opportunities, jobs, events and more!